FFL Residential Program
The Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Program is designed to educate homeowners and other community members about the techniques and benefits of Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ with the help of 9 key principles.
Knowing ways to conserve water and energy in the landscape is a positive step towards helping the environment for future generations to enjoy! You not only reduce your maintenance, but minimize the amount of water, fertilizer and pesticides that need to be applied to your yard.
To receive more information about the Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Program, contact MIchelle Atkinson at (941) 722-4524, ext. 237.
Sign up online for one of our FFL workshops!
- 9 Principles
- FFL Introduction & Partners
- Getting Started
- FFL Residential Program
- Manatee County Florida-Friendly Landscape Recognitions
- Resources & Classroom Corner
- Community Associations Program
- FFL Builder and Development Program
- Rain Barrel Information
- Composting Information
- Printer-Friendly Publications
- Landscape Assistance Program
- Demonstration Garden
- Backyard Wildlife Habitat
- Mobile Irrigation Lab