Laws & Ordinances
It's sometimes difficult for horticulture professionals to become aware of, and comply with, the constantly changing state statutes, county laws and local regulations and ordinances.
For that reason, this part of the the website is intended to provide access to the regulations that affect the professional horticulture industry and to help the industry determine which apply to them, especially those that vary from municipality to municipality.
- Pesticide-Related Ordinances
- Fertilizer-Related Ordinances
- Manatee Water Restrictions
- Manatee Tree Ordinances
- Manatee "Xeriscape" Ordinances
- Proposed Manatee Ordinances